(mac) 18 Idol Worship

Idol Worship

Release year: 2017
writed by: Devin Klos
Duration: 51 minutes
directed by: Devin Klos
Comedy
Idolatry is the worship of idols. Idols are images of deity, animals, etc as an object of worship, object of excessive or supreme adulation. Idols are gods. Worship of idols is a breach of God Commandments: You shall have no other gods before me and you shall not make to you any graven image. Idolatry: Worship of other gods.

It´s no secret this Religion is based on worshipping a man, rather than any sort of creator, so why can´t we call this Idol Worship, at Christian seminars they openly refer to Jesus as Lord, In my local church I have seen carved wall-hangings of Jesus and Mary, in Christian seminars Jesus is always the basis of a discussion, everything indicates to IDOL WORSHIP Why is this.

Idols of the Heart. Tomorrow"s World. Bible verses about Idol Worship. "Therefore watch yourselves very carefully. Since you saw no form on the day that the Lord spoke to you at Horeb out of the midst of the fire, beware lest you act corruptly by making a carved image for yourselves. Israel and Idolatry - Worshiping Idols. Skit Guys - Idol Worship - Inspirational Videos.

Pictures of idol worship - 89 images - GoodSalt.

Idolatry in Corporate Worship, Desiring God

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

Junebcc6 love الحدید به وبلاگ علی شهریور خوش آمدید ... محمد رضا حشمتی Kristi آموزش تخصصی زبان انگلیسی فال روزانه